Tuition Rate (all Grades)
Thank you for your inquiry into St. John Vianney Catholic School. We hope that you find a home here with us. The information below will help take you through the registration process.
- Complete the Registration Form (one form per student) Registration packets may be picked up in the school office during regular office hours.
- Bring to the School Office: the completed registrtaion forms and required documents (see below).
- Incoming Kindergartners are required to complete the Gesell Assessment. There is a $50 fee for the assessment, which must be paid prior to the administration of the assessment. The assessment will be scheduled after your child has been accepted to the school.
Registration Check List
The following documentation is required for each student. St. John Vianney Catholic School admits qualified students on a first-come, first-served basis.
Forms to complete (forms in the registration packet):
- Individual Registration Form
- Photo Release Form
- Primary Home Language Other Than English (PHLOTE) Form
- Arizona Public School Verification Form (completed by the student’s current public school)
- Private School Affidavit of Intent (must be notarized)(Grades K-8)
- FACTS registration confirmation sheet
- Preschool ONLY: Blue Emergency Information Form
Documents to bring (we will make copies of your documents):
- Birth Certificate (original document or notarized copy of original document)
- Immunization Records (original document or notarized copy of original document)
- Sacramental Certificates (Baptism / First Communion / Confirmation)
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Last Report Card (Grades 1-8)
- Last achievement tests (Iowa, Stanford or other)(Grades 1-8)
Please note that a student’s registration is not considered complete until all required information has been submitted to the school office.
St. John Vianney is blessed with a robust Financial Aid program. Families interested in receiving financial aid must first register at St. John Vianney Catholic School, then contact the school office to set up an appointment with one of our financial representatives who will walk you through the process. Most organizations have deadlines in April. We cannot guarantee assistance if you apply after the April deadlines.
Should you have any questions about the application and enrollment process, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here or calling the school office at 623-932-2434.
Again, thank you for your interest in Catholic Education and for entrusting your children to our care here at St. John Vianney.