The school provides the transition from school to an extended care atmosphere. Learning experiences and play activities encourage spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical growth in a spirit of gospel values.
The child should:
- Become aware of the fact that he/she is a child of God and will develop and grow in a relationship with Him.
- Come to understand that all are children of God, and as Catholics, our focus is to serve each other.
- Develop basic social skills including increased independence.
- Enjoy being part of a group and accept the need to share and cooperate.
- Respect the rights of others and at the same time express his/her own rights and needs.
- Develop a positive self-image and acknowledge his/her self-worth.
- Demonstrate the desire to learn.
- Secure trust in adults other than his/her parents.