Student Learning Expectations
Saint John Vianney School strives to incorporate the Student Learning Expectations in every aspect of student life. The SLE’s represent the faith and educational focus of the entire school community.Saint John Vianney Students:
- seek to learn the Truth (Jesus).
- are eager to learn.
- give their best daily.
- serve all of God’s family selflessly.
- love Jesus Christ.
- make choices based on their faith.
- make Christ known.
- communicate effectively.
- lead by serving others.
- treat others with respect.
- show compassion.
- learn from their mistakes.
- realize the Cross is the only hope.
- recognize heaven is their home.
- fully rely on God’s grace through prayer and sacraments.